For service and repair of your portable radio’s our national service centre has a custom fitted workshop with fully calibrated test equipment.
We are accredited by Sepura, Hytera and Vertex Standard to perform repairs on their radios. We are also able to repair radios from other manufacturers including Motorola.
Our process for sending radio’s in for repair is designed to ensure efficient handling of your equipment at every stage and to get it back to you as quickly as possible.
Our service administrators will answer your calls and ensure your requirements are dealt with promptly. Call 02 4964 1533 to book service / repairs.
- Click here to print an equipment repair form; or use a Repair Docket label if we have provided them to you.
- Provide a clear description of the fault/s.
- Record job number on shipping label.
- Remove accessories if unrelated to problem (restrictions apply to sending batteries by air).
- Send item/s with shipping label to: 3/10 Enterprise Drive, Beresfield NSW 2322 – collection can be arranged**.
- Once ready, your items will be delivered to you.
What To Expect:
- Clear and friendly communication from our service administrators and technical team
- Once received, we will do a visual assessment, then open it up and look inside. We use the latest test equipment to determine if there is a fault / what that fault is.
- If we determine the radio is in good working order, we will return it to you and an assessment fee will be charged.
- If the radio is determined to require repair or replacement under warranty, there will be no charge.
- If the radio is determined to require repair or replacement and is not under warranty, you will be advised of the charges prior to us undertaking those repairs.
Terms and Conditions
Unless you tell us otherwise, we will repair to manufacturer’s specification. A minimum assessment fee will be charged, unless the fault meets manufacturer warranty criteria.
** Courier charges will apply for collection and delivery of repairs.