Is your business struggling with site communications?
With the rise of smart phones and social media, phones have become a distraction rather than an asset. Employee safety and accountability are paramount to the success of a business and digital two way radio can improve safety, accountability and productivity.
For a limited time, National Wireless is offering to visit your site to demonstrate the latest digital two way radio technology and leave the equipment with you to trial in your daily operations for one week. This is a risk free, no obligation opportunity to see how digital two way radio can benefit you.
Even existing digital radio users can benefit from this offer as digital two way radio is now so much more – Significant product advancements over the last ten years have led to smaller, lighter, more durable products, with greatly improved audio quality and advanced digital applications; offering increased safety and productivity.
- Radio gets vital communications through in real time – One to One or One to Many calls at the push of a button
- Direct mode or private networks remove dependence on phone networks and eliminate black spots and intermittent coverage
- Digital two-way radios offer superior audio quality optimised for high noise environments
- Data services and telephone interoperability – greatly increase the flexibility of your communications – increasing efficiency
- Digital radios offer advanced safety features such as man down, lone worker and emergency buttons.
- Advanced safety and functionality enabled by GPS technology
Are you ready to transform your business and make the switch?
To ensure we provide a customised solution for every business, this offer is available across all the brands we carry. Whether you are new to digital two-way radio, or an existing user, this is a great opportunity to trial the newest models completely free of charge.
We encourage you to call us on 1300 852 929 to speak with our sales team about your specific needs and arrange an onsite demonstration and trial.