Cambium ePMP Force 200
The Cambium ePMP Force 200 significantly increases range and improves throughput in high interference environments.
The ePMP Force 200 is a revolutionary solution from Cambium Networks that combines a high performance radio with a high-gain dish antenna.
Configurable modes of operation ensure adaptiveness to symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while ensuring exceptional performance.
Download Cambium ePMP Force 200 Brochure
- Superior performance, resiliency and reach
- Integrated 25dBi antenna
- Optional radome available
- Configurable modes of operation
- 128-bit AES (CCMP mode) Encryption
- Effective QoS prioritisation
- Easy to use and deploy
- Designed to operate in high interference environments and provide superior throughput.
Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 30 dBm of transmit power.
- GPS synchronization lowers self-interference to offer amazing scalability, and facilitate maximum spectral efficiency.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services.
2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies
5MHz, 10MHz, 20MHz, and 40 MHz channel bandwidths