Cambium Networks Bridge-in-a-Box
Plug-n-Play Outdoor Wireless Ethernet Bridge
Thousands of small businesses and residential users are using Bridge-in-a-Box to wirelessly extend their networks by simply connecting point A to point B. The Bridge-in-a-Box includes two Cambium ePMP Force 180 Subscriber Modules pre-configured and pre-paired to enable plug-and-play operation.
It is designed to be very simple to install, with a minimal tool kit. It bridges short distances up to 1.5 kilometres – as short as across a driveway to connect a garage or across a paddock to connect a remote shed. It provides up to 200 Mbps high-speed connectivity which can support services like security camera feeds or extending a LAN. It operates in the unlicensed 5 GHz frequency band.
The Bridge-in-a-Box solution may be quickly installed to:
- Extend your NBN access at work or at home
- Extend a local network to a remote building
- Extend your Wi-Fi link to a new location
- Provide a cost-effective solution to backhauling CCTV networks
- Support any application requiring network extension!
For those places you couldn’t connect before, Bridge-in-a-Box will get you there today.
What are people connecting with Bridge-in-a-Box?
- Machine Shops / Garages / Storage Sheds / Docks / Boat Ramps
- Any remote or outlying buildings
- Remote parking lots
- School and University Campus’s
- Building to Building
- Cabins, Lodges and Granny Flats
- Construction Sites
- Temporary Structures / Events such as Concerts, Farmers Markets, etc.
- Sporting Fields and Events