Hytera RD622 Base Station
RD622 is a 25W, DMR and Analog dual mode repeater in a compact design, embedded with a mini duplexer and power supply. Its innovative design enables it to easily support wall-mount installation with AC/DC power. Its DMR and analog features meet voice and data requirements and help make smooth digital migration cost-effectively. Multiple sites can connect via IP to support flexible wide area and large building coverage, both indoor and outdoor.
- 25W transmitter power
- Supports Analog and Digital Operating Mode
- Repeater Diagnostic and Control
- AC/DC Auto Switch
- Multiple Sites via IP
- Analog / Digital Telephone Interconnect
- All-In-One Compact Design
- Ability to operate in analog or digital mode, ensures you can upgrade parts of your system and migrate to digital when you are ready.
- Remote IP connection to monitor, diagnose and control the repeater remotely ensuring maintenance efficiency.
- Internal power supply supports a battery floating charge. DC power (battery) automatically takes over when AC power is not available – seamless communication when other comms are not available.
- Network connection via the IP port of the repeater forms a private network to meet data and voice communication needs for wide area coverage and dispersed locations.
- Telephone interconnect, allows radio users to make and receive telephone calls on their radio, avoiding time away from their work station to use the phone.
- Compact design integrates RF, power supply and duplexer into one box. Smaller, lighter and easier for wall-mount installation and indoor coverage.